Saturday 30 August 2008

Q

I've broken an unwritten rule here. I want my letters to be seperate. For example, If there is a "D" shaped bit of road that is attached to another road, I'm not going to use it. I won't use "S" shaped oxbows in a river for the same reason.

But I really like this Q. It's a spectacular thing for sure. Can you work out what it is?

If you're unable to work it out, click on the google earth link and zoom out a bit.

54°33'30.54"N, 2° 6'52.52"W

That puts it in County Durham, England, in the Northern Pennines just in case you were wondering.

This Q means that I now have about a third of the upper case alphabet, one thirteenth of the lower case alphabet, and none of the numbers, although that will change in the next few days.

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
1234567890

No comments: