Monday 7 September 2009

Erm... 3? 4 days?

Ah something like. Still getting the odd little craving, but really, it's been relatively easy. Here's some of the things I haven't done this time round:

  • Set a date in the near future to pack up
  • Bought and ate loads of snacky food (healthy stuff like celery, or unhealthy stuff like crisps)
  • Smoked pot instead
  • Chewed gum
  • Obsessed on mindless computer games for a few days while I got over the worst bits


I can see how hypnotherapy works. I'm thinking of learning how to do it, although it will cost me about £1400 to get the training. It would complement what I already do, provide a bit more variety to my job, and potentially give me a second source of income. As I said in my last post, I don't think I'm a good subject for hypnosis. I found too many tiny things distracting. But I do understand how it works, and I think I could do it very effectively.

If you can't wait for me to get trained up, and want to use hypnotherapy to stop smoking, here's the one I used.

No comments: