Thursday 21 January 2010

kinky buggers!

I put a thing called sitemeter at the bottom of my blog yesterday. It's free and it tells me lots of stuff about whereabouts in the world people are visiting me from. How long they stay for. Where on the internet they came to me from. Loads of things.

And what most people want to see is not my musings or rantings. It's not my collection of google earth alphanumeric characters. It's the woman with three breasts.

So here, for the sake of future fun and frivolity as I look through my list of referrals is a handy list of kinks that YOU, you prurient perverted person, have come here to look at, probably via google.

Granny shagging a rhinoceros!

Aardvark lust in a storm!

Naked Teen eating apricot jam sandwiches!

Upskirt Demis Roussos!

A Huge cock! With Wasps!

Sorry to disappoint you. If I can find any pictures I'll post them here sometime.

I've also found the bit that lets me get e-mail notification of when comments are posted. Apologies to anyone that's posted in the last couple of years that I didn't spot. It shouldn't happen in the future.

1 comment:

Pete said...

I would be the 1.3% from Thailand.