Friday 19 March 2010

James Delingpole

I've read James Delingpole from time to time, but I actually heard him on the radio yesterday, or possibly the day before. He was debating with the communications director of Greenpeace on Jeremy Vine's programme on radio 2.

I don't agree with what he has to say, but I had no idea what he was actually like.

By the time Vine had ended the debate, he'd somehow managed to sink even further in my estimation. Bullying, overbearing prick. Stating bare faced lies as truths is one thing. Breaking in to pretty much every response by the greenpeace guy just made him sound like a twat.

You can listen to it here if you're interested. It's from 40 minutes in, and goes on for about 10 minutes.

It will be up for the next couple of days. Try not to kick your monitor.

No comments: