Tuesday 28 June 2011

Phase one complete!

Well that's done. For now I'm happy. It's a friendly looking easy to navigate site. It will of course be fine tuned over the next few days. Small beer. Changes to wording and to the position and prominance of phone numbers and what have you.

Next thing to do is to make one or both of my domain names point to it.

Now what did I do with that tutorial?

The other thing I want to do is turn the header image into an animated gif - overlaying testimonials eulogising my abilities.

Update:

And now I wait.

I changed the DNS settings at my host, but blogger reckons things are not right yet. I have to give it a day before I can find out if I've done things correctly. I made the changes yesterday evening, so if it's still not right tomorrow, I've probably done things wrongly.

No comments: