Thursday 23 February 2012

Lennies over Liverpool...

Well it's been a busy day, make no mistake. I've worked from 9 this morning until 8 this evening, with scarcely a break.

But what a day it's been. My car's display reckoned it was 20 degrees centigrade at one point early this afternoon.

In February? Scary.

Apart from the freakishly mild air, the skies have been a glorious mix of highly luminous and textured clouds. I didn't have my camera with me, but I did take a few pictures on my phone of what appeared to be lenticular clouds over Liverpool.

something similar caused a bit of a media stir a little while ago when they appeared over Yorkshire.

Not sure about the quality of the images or how well my phone will have captured what my eye can see, but here's what I got...






driving lessons in Wallasey?

No comments: