Friday 31 August 2012

1000 miles

I'm attempting to keep some kind of record of the car's mileage and mpg and what have you.

In 1000 mile segments.

And so it is that on Saturday afternoon, somewhere a little to the North of Birmingham, the car's mileometer ticked over 1000 miles.

It took 13 days, which means an average of .about 77 miles a day. Slightly over where it should be but that's ok really.

The average fuel consumption was 50.4 miles per gallon. The average speed was 19 miler per hour.

I reset the counters and continued south. I was visiting Dave for a few days. The rest of the trip to Aylesbury was done in around 87 miles per gallon, mainly because I drove frugally along the motorway. I got from Wallasey to Aylesbury, and back to Wallasey one a tank of fuel, easily, with a quarter of a tank left, despite doing some driving while I was down there.

driving lessons in Wallasey? learn to drive in Wirral? driving instructor in Birkenhead?

No comments: