Wednesday 6 March 2013

The water through which we swim

Some of my family are bigoted reactionary tossers. So are some of my work colleagues. So are some of my friends.

It saddens me that people are so easily manipulated.

In almost every case, the underlying feeling is a sense of injustice.

Why the hell should this apocryphal Somali family of 17 children get a free mansion and rolls royce when brave servicemen with a leg blown off are forced to live in a slurry tank full of wasps?

Yeah right. Like the shower in charge right now would somehow allow an exemption to probably the most downtrodden and rightless sector of all? They'll shit on the disabled but give Afghani immigrants a life of unbridled luxury?

Stupid bastards. I feel like unfriending half my family.

driving lessons in Wallasey? learn to drive in Wirral? driving instructor in Birkenhead?

No comments: