Tuesday 13 August 2013

You load 16 bags, whaddaya get?

The lady from the council was due to inspect my plot today. I had to go to work so if she turned up, I wasn't there to see it.

The bit in front of the plot has been cleared.



The back of the plot has been cleared.





The front of the plot has been cleared.





And some of the things I've planted have already started to grow.





The site secretary clearly thinks I shouldn't be allowed to keep it. He wouldn't look me in the eye today. Fucking Judas.

I'm going away tomorrow for a few days. Presumably there will be notification one way or the other by the time I get back.

If they do kick me off, I will appeal. If that fails, I will be taking all the stuff I bought with me.


driving lessons in North Wirral? learn to drive in Hoylake? driving instructor in Birkenhead?

No comments: