Wednesday 5 February 2014

opportunity knocks...

For a while now, I've been toying with the idea of franchising. This means using the power I have to get work to provide other instructors with work, in exchange for money.

Trouble is, it's hard to say what you're going to get. Most instructors came off the "Instructor College" conveyor belt, and they never got the standard of training I got.

Today, I met an old friend. She's a friendly, intelligent, laid back person, and I reckon she'd make a good instructor. There's always been a good chemistry between us too.

She recently lost her job. She worked as a delivery driver for a florist, so she's at a bit of a loose end.

We talked about me training her to become an instructor this morning, and she seemed interested.

It's a step into the unknown for both of us, but with a bit of research, I reckon I could get her through the tests she needs to pass. She would then be free to do whatever she wanted to do, but ideally, she'd then work under my name. That would get her off to a good start, and allow me to offer driving tuition with male and female instructors, over a wider area (she lives near Bromborough, and is well placed to cover parts of the Wirral I don't want to cover)

Watch this space...

driving lessons in North Wirral? learn to drive in Hoylake? driving instructor in Birkenhead?

No comments: