Wednesday 12 October 2016

bucket list item I suppose

I've had in mind for some time, putting together a sort of album. Cover versions all. From A-Z. 26 tracks. I suppose I'd have to work out how to play Xanadu.

Hmmm...

Over the last few weeks and months, I've somehow got better on the guitar, and I'm doing things that I'm really pleased with. When working on a cover, it seems that I can figure out what's going on, and come up with something that works.

But the first two things I worked out are Kula Shaker's song, Ophelia, and Pink Floyd's One of These Days.

O.

So what about doing The O Album? It can be any number then, rather than a daunting 26.

If I can get my arse into gear, which is something I'm finding quite difficult right now.








driving lessons in North Wirral? learn to drive in Hoylake? driving instructor in Birkenhead?

No comments: