Monday 18 December 2017

Fifty (50)

The pages keep turning! I am now a fifty year old. I will never again be a 49 year old. It doesn't feel much different to be honest.

It was a damn fine birthday! My mate Dave came all the way from Torquay to help me celebrate. My wife and family came too, partly to club together to get me what I wanted, and partly to make an occasion of the evening.

We went ten pin bowling and a sort of laser paintball thing in a local venue. I was a mediocre bowler (as usual) and a half decent laser sniper/run-a-rounder.

The thing they clubbed together to buy was a thing called a loop station. This is a bit of musical tech that allows you to play stuff, then over dub it. There's a huge amount more to it than just that, but that's essentially what it does. Ed Sheeran uses one apparently, as does Juana Molina, and many many others.

So far I've only scratched the surface. I need a week off so that I can just fuck about with it.

driving lessons in North Wirral? learn to drive in Hoylake? driving instructor in Birkenhead?

No comments: